Scott FergusonBCom, CPA, CA, CMC, CPF, ACPC, PCC
Founder of Progress Consulting and Lead Business Improvement Coach
Scott Ferguson, B Com, CPA, CA, CMC, CPF, ACPC, PCC is the founder of Progress Consulting and is our Lead Business Improvement Coach.
Scott is a business executive who coaches business executives. He is a:
- graduate in Economics, Commerce and Finance (B Com)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), and
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
For Coaching, Scott is a:
- graduate of the Adler School of Coaching (Toronto) and an Adler Certified Professional Coach (ACPC)
- graduate of Doug Silsbee’s LIPCC Coaching Program (North Carolina) and a Certified Presence Based® Coach
- certified member of the International Coach Federation and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
Scott is also certified by the International Association of Facilitators as a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF).
In addition to business improvement coaching, Scott has developed authoritative competency maps to identify and communicate the essential competencies for:
- the accounting profession, including regulated public accounting, and
- the financial services industry, including banking, securities and insurance
In the community, Scott has been a member of the Treasury Council of the United Church of Canada for six years, including three years on its Executive Committee. He is past Chair of the Audit Committee of the United Church of Canada and was appointed by the Moderator of the United Church to conduct the Moderator’s Review of Church Administrative Expenses. Scott discovered how to preserve the Church’s Mission and save $1 million per year.